Personal Logo "brand"

PSUdraw

they look quite 1970s corporate to me. like bank logos.

i assume this isnt the look youre after?

i kind of like b tho. always like good use of negative space.

when i read your name, in my head i hear mayor 'diamond' joe quimby pronouncing it in the way he says "clam chowder".

My personal favorite (besides Patchez' new signature) is D. B would be a close second, but it reminds me of another corproate logo, I just can't think of what it is right now...I thought it was United Van Lines, but that's not it. I think it's a moving company of some sort though.

Edit: I think I found it, but after seeing it again, instead of just in my head, it's not as close as I imagined it

Stevens-Logo.png

Ahh the clam Chowder thing has been something I have lived with all my life. I was half thinking to embrace and use it for the logo design ideas. I also thought of doing a riff on the "cow" part of my last name too.

I messed around with C squared ideas but could never get something I liked. One idea I tried like making the 2 c as each a side of a cube but didn't know what to do with the 3rd side that shows. Interesting that B is the favorite so far. I liked at first but I keep thinking it looks like an abstract apple cut in half. I will have to scan the page out of my sketch book with some of the concepts.

Thanks for catching that "F" is an already existing logo. I had feeling it was so "generic" that some entity was already using it.

Here is some sketches I did but nothing really inspired me but maybe you see something I could push and explore.

logosketches.jpg

I want to say, but I don't have proof that it was my community college's old logo or very similar to it, but that was like in 91 or so then they went to their current logo.

Its Possible. I am sure I have seen something similar somewhere and just can't recall where.

In your new sketches, the circular "c" on the bottom right looks very simple right now, but what if you pushed the idea of the circles more, like bubbles? Kind of like the Skype logo, but then use the circles to form the letter "c" inside the clouds/bubbles as well.

In your new sketches, the circular "c" on the bottom right looks very simple right now, but what if you pushed the idea of the circles more, like bubbles? Kind of like the Skype logo, but then use the circles to form the letter "c" inside the clouds/bubbles as well.

I like that idea. I work on some pushing of that

Archived