Sign in to follow this  
BrandMooreArt

would you use this template?

i drew this up last night just for fun and finished it off today in Ai. my initial intention was just a Troy Aikman cartoon character, but if theres any interest in this as a uni template ill make it available. i just threw up my latest IU set so you can see it in color

2lbe4w.png

It's an awesome drawling for sure, I think it could add a lot to a presentation but I woudln't use it as the sole template for the design because it doesn't show too much of the actual design.

Haha, that's pretty neat. If you made the template available, I would try it out.

My only suggestion is to make the helmet the same style as the player-- right now the line weights of the two are inconsistent.

ive done some work with the helmet and made it available here for those who want it. http://addicted2chaos.deviantart.com/art/TD-Longthrower-template-141533496

you can use it or change it any way you want. post back here if you do use it, i would like to see what different uniforms look like on it. :)

is there a way you can save this as a legacy file so that i can use it on regular adobe cs, it dont have the newest version of adobe cs3 or anything like, i really would appreciate it, thanks a bunch, the template is awesome by the way

i drew this up last night just for fun and finished it off today in Ai. my initial intention was just a Troy Aikman cartoon character, but if theres any interest in this as a uni template ill make it available. i just threw up my latest IU set so you can see it in color

2lbe4w.png

Oh yes, please make it available. I think it is one of the best templates in this forum.

Could you send PM to me?:

galatrejo@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.