2010 NBA All-Star Jerseys?!

Old School Fool

Those were the standard ASG unis for a while. From 1994-1996 they wore unique unis, and from '97 until *unknown date* they just wore team unis with a patch on the left shoulder (or right, in Heat players' cases).

They wore team unis from 1997-2002.

YOZXkBG.png?1

Those were the standard ASG unis for a while. From 1994-1996 they wore unique unis, and from '97 until *unknown date* they just wore team unis with a patch on the left shoulder (or right, in Heat players' cases).

2003 was a throwback to 80s style ASG uniforms.

2004 and beyond has been a unique style each year.

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

When they used to wear their team jerseys the east always wore white because the lakers didnt have a white jersey, I miss getting to see all the different uniforms in one game.

Which I believe is one of the reasons why the Lakers adopted a white jersey. But, the West only wore their roadies in Oakland in 2000.

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

When they used to wear their team jerseys the east always wore white because the lakers didnt have a white jersey, I miss getting to see all the different uniforms in one game.

Which I believe is one of the reasons why the Lakers adopted a white jersey. But, the West only wore their roadies in Oakland in 2000.

and in cleveland, new york, washington, and philadelphia

and in cleveland, new york, washington, and philadelphia

Which were Eastern cities anyway, so wearing road unis was to be expected.

You know, not only was that 1993 SLC All-Star game's logo very similar to the look the Jazz would adopt in 1997, it also has very similar colors (green, purple). See for yourself.

Anyways, the Dallas 2010 look is not bad...for an All-Star Game look. It needs arm-hole striping, and it'd be good for me.

You know, not only was that 1993 SLC All-Star game's logo very similar to the look the Jazz would adopt in 1997, it also has very similar colors (green, purple). See for yourself.

This is old news. thicon_biggrin.gif You also forgot to mention that it has the exact same mountains too!

I know about the mountains/look in general; I just never noticed that the colors were awfully similar (outside the star and basketball, of course).

This is old news. thicon_biggrin.gif You also forgot to mention that it has the exact same mountains too!

Well they are not exactly a like. The Jazz logo has less peaks and the basketball is positioned differently. But, needless to say we all know where the inspiration came from.

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

Archived