Denver Broncos

jake22

Wouldn't it be cool if the broncos introduced orange pants for the road? I would really like to see this look. They could do this once or twice a year and do the normal road white pants for the rest of the year.

orangepantscopy.jpg

C&C

Also do the pants look real? Because I want them to look real and I am not quite sure if I did it the right way.

I kinda think the jersey needs more orange to balance out against the pants. Wonder if orange numbers would be too much?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

How about blue pants, and the pant/jersey stripe in orange?

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

I kinda think the jersey needs more orange to balance out against the pants. Wonder if orange numbers would be too much?

I had the same thought. I think it would make the jersey + pants work. However, I think the helmet would then look weird being that it wouldn't have enough orange on it. (So I guess the orange pants really open up a can of worms.)

Archived