MLS Concepts

theflakeband

So my idea is to include a 20 team MLS, that has a relegation to the lower division which consists of 40 teams, split into two divisions, East and West, and that have a playoff to decide the three teams that are promoted into the top division. I've added alot of teams of the USL, which would allow the transition to be easier. The first year would have the current 14 teams MLS set-up and a 46 team lower division, the top 6 teams from that division will be promoted to MLS, the order in which the teams that selected for the top six spots will be.

1&2. Regular Season winner from both divisions

3&4. Regular Season runner-up from both divisions.

5. Playoff Champion, if it is one of the above it will be 3rd placed regular season team that will play in a play-off against the other division.

6. Playoff Runner up, if it is one of the above it will allow both 3rd placed teams to be promoted

the top 4 teams from each division make the playoffs.

After the first season, then it goes into a 20 team divisions that the winner's will be promoted and the winner from the 4 team play-off will be promoted. 2nd and 3rd from both divisions.

The lower division will be realigned every year to meet the West-East criteria

If you have a request for a team name just feel free to post. And the community will vote on it. Hope you enjoy my idea and my concepts

Steven_Gerrard_sig_by_Gerrardinho.pnglucassig-1.pngAgger.jpg21l0u9i-1.png

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

don't really mind the theory behind all, but some concepts are really cool

Portland Home looks fantastic.

for future concepts, maybe leave the odd graphic thing out as it can get too crowded for my taste (disney slogan logo itself would already be pretty neat for example)

but I like how you came up with some alternatives ideas (Baltimore Rovers Away).

I think I haven't seen a jersey yet with the logo on the right chest side (only centred and above the heart)

Keep those concepts coming :)

don't really mind the theory behind all, but some concepts are really cool

Portland Home looks fantastic.

for future concepts, maybe leave the odd graphic thing out as it can get too crowded for my taste (disney slogan logo itself would already be pretty neat for example)

but I like how you came up with some alternatives ideas (Baltimore Rovers Away).

I think I haven't seen a jersey yet with the logo on the right chest side (only centred and above the heart)

Keep those concepts coming :)

....and dont use recolored work from other members of this board.

I love that you made the sponsor for Portland PS3 because Seattle has XBOX360 on their unis. Thats great. You should come up with your own logo for them though.

I found that when i searched google images and i like it alot, just not the yellow gold and what's the old saying don't fix it if it ain't broke.........

Thanks I'm doing a Vancouver Whitecaps one with Nintendo as the sponsor. Wii-Home DSi-Away

Steven_Gerrard_sig_by_Gerrardinho.pnglucassig-1.pngAgger.jpg21l0u9i-1.png

I really like to know what your talking about. The only thing that is the same is the crest and i just recolored it to a darker green and vegas gold instead of yellow gold.

Anyways, next up Steel City F.C.

SteelCityFC.png

Thats his timbers logo. If he asks you to remove it, you should remove it. googling things doesnt make a concept. google for inspiration, not for finished work.

Archived