Twitter Background Concept

Ben Schwartz

Hey guys, I was getting bored with the background for my twitter that I made a year ago so I decided to try something a little more slick looking.

My friend (who is an Arena Football player) talked to me and asked me if I could make one for him so he is the second link.

Me: http://twitter.com/BYSchwartz

Him: http://twitter.com/iAmCWise

One of my problems was with sizing, as you can see his is larger and that was the original size of mine but some friends of mine said it was getting cut off, I don't know if it still is so let me know how it displays on your monitor.

Thanks,

Ben

doctorwhozimmermansmall.pngeastdillon.png

walt.png

Your friends' seems to fit perfectly onto my browser screen... that is until you begin to drag it in some. I have a pretty wide screen FWIW.

Yeah my screen is very wide so I can never tell how it is going to display on most computers. I usually drag it in just to see. He said it was perfect so I guess he has a wide screen too.

walt.png

Your background fits my screen perfectly, your friends is cut off just a bit.

Designing for Twitter can be tricky as hell since there are so many screen sizes and resolutions out there. Plus if they don't maximize their window you can just throw all your work out the window. Some "professionals" still haven't been able to figure that out yet :mad:

I think you've done pretty much as good a job as you can with Twitter, very nice work!

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

Your background fits my screen perfectly, your friends is cut off just a bit.

Designing for Twitter can be tricky as hell since there are so many screen sizes and resolutions out there. Plus if they don't maximize their window you can just throw all your work out the window. Some "professionals" still haven't been able to figure that out yet :mad:

I think you've done pretty much as good a job as you can with Twitter, very nice work!

I don't really understand this page: http://twitter.com/Peter_R_Casey

How is his background the wood flooring all around his page but his main graphic in the top right? The only thing I have the option of doing is setting my background one color, deselecting the tile option, and uploading an image for the top right of the screen (unless I wanted to tile a photo or pattern, which wouldn't allow a normal looking graphic in the top left).

walt.png

If you can, could you PM me your file so I can play around with it myself in paint.

Or if you want, I could live with one that has the Miami Dolphins, Florida Marlins, Florida Panther, Florida International University Panthers, Batman and number 34 in it. 34 in a blue bubble with a sportgold numbers would be cool.

I wouldnt mind doing the work myself thoug. Thanks!

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

Archived