WVGuin66

College - Pro Combat Concepts (*added Virginia)

would you be willing to do 10 unique uniforms for my sim league online? You could just use your current uniforms and change the colors if that is easier

I gotta say this is some of the greatest concepts I have ever seen here!!! You have done an awesome job!!! Illinois and Northwestern. I love the Notre Dame one!!!! Sick work my man!!!!

did you use photoshop to create these?

I gotta say this is some of the greatest concepts I have ever seen here!!! You have done an awesome job!!! Illinois and Northwestern. I love the Notre Dame one!!!! Sick work my man!!!!

Thanks, credit to davidson for the template.

a swell job on all of these sir.

my complaint: Tennessee will never wear an orange helmet, so make that baby white and you have a great uni.

would you be willing to do 10 unique uniforms for my sim league online? You could just use your current uniforms and change the colors if that is easier

I'll have to pass, I just work on one when I get some free time and am in the mood. Thanks for asking though.

:grin:

Yes, I use davidson's template on PS.

How did you do the coloring? did you make separate layers of just a color, and then change the opacity to keep the shading and shadows?

:grin:

Yes, I use davidson's template on PS.

How did you do the coloring? did you make separate layers of just a color, and then change the opacity to keep the shading and shadows?

Exactly, I use seperate layers for different colors, stripes and piping and then adjust the opacity or play around with shadows, outer glow or bevels. Basically trial and error until you come up with something that looks decent.

its cool, I have been doing them, just yours were better

do you save your work as templates?

I'll save the psd files on a few but most I'll delete after a while.

how do you just add the new layers of color? When I did mine I actually made the jerseys and whatnot a shape so I can change the color of the specific parts. Your way seems a lot easier!

Here is what I did

minotaursjerseytemplate.pngllamasjerseyfinalsmall.png

If I add the layers of color, I can just keep one mass template and use whatever jersey I want at any time rather than recreating it.

Also any technique on not making the numbers choppy when I tilt them? I tilted them because the jersey is at an angle so it looks more realistic

is there a sticky anywhere with the photoshop templates?

Arkansas.

Arkansas-Pro-Combat.jpg

Are you doing non-Nike teams? Because those of us in Eat-Cheese-or-Die-Land would like to see an original-looking football uniform, unlike what UW wears. (It could even look Arkansas, or like USC, with the shoulder stripes creating a sort of W.)

I don't like all of these, but the work quality is absolutely outstanding, by the way.