Another Bad Ebay Jersey

spyboy1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...3670415132&rd=1

"please email me with any questions"

Excuse me, I have one. Why is the state of Texas UPSIDE DOWN on the shoulder patch. Better yet, why did someone actually bid on it?

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Other than the patch, it's ok. I liked that jersey when they had it.

100,000,000% better than the Star jerseys they have now...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

my high school hockey team has used these as their jerseys for ten years now. I really like them, though I like the blacks better than the whites. On ours the numbers on the homes are black with green trim and on the roads the numbers are green with white trim. Our shoulder patches are white circles with a shamrock and the front says Dublin with a stick making up the L. They are pretty badass and very well done high school jerseys

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

i remember seeing that in an NHL preview mag several years ago...and yup, they were apparently gonna sell some replicas like that, with the upside down Texas map. :rolleyes:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

It could just be a mistake jersey. The Bruins Pro Shop sold a few jerseys (can't remember if they were authentic or replica) where the wrong patch was used on the shoulders, and some with the wrong styled numbers on the sleeves.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived