Throwback: U of Houston, Boise St. and UCF

Spearhead

I generally stopped doing concepts because I'm not a graphic artist and my stuff looks awkward next to much of what I see here. Nevertheless, I thought I'd post up some pre-WWII uniform concepts focusing on three universities that either were junior colleges before WWII or did not exist:

University of Houston:

UH.png

Boise State:

BSUBronc.png

Central Florida:

CF.png

FsQiF2W.png

that boise state logo is really awkward...he's just staring right at his own crotch! very weird

come on... it's not like we all haven't been in that position, just to see if there was any chance that we could...

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

that boise state logo is really awkward...he's just staring right at his own crotch! very weird

come on... it's not like we all haven't been in that position, just to see if there was any chance that we could...

TMI OMG TMI

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

I could definitely envision all three of these in some old black & white photos...and I didn't find that Boise logo all that awkward, seeing as IIRC an actual bronco would, for a moment, be in a similar position while bucking.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived