Kit Concepts for the EPL

penguin20

Hi guys, this is a project I started quite a while ago but never really got around to posting them all. Basically the goal of the project was to create kits that both looked good but are realistic, basically this is a kit that could be on the field. Throughout the project I created templates for the different manufacturers that looked like something they would make. Also I kept all sponsor logos the same colours as the kit so that instead of taking over the shirt it would add to it. I've decided to go alphabetical so here is Arsenal.

For this design I went with classic Arsenal designs. I kept them as a Nike team because overall I felt that Nike are best suited to create a classy kit design like the one I used.

FinalArsenal.png

C&C please.

*UPDATE* Bolton kits below.

AtlantaThrashers.pngManchesterUnited_10Sig.png

Top notch work on the Gunners kits...great execution.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

On to the next team, Aston Villa. For them I kept them with Nike and actually used the same template as the Arsenal kits except I added a collar. Again I was going for a nice classy look keeping with what Aston Villa kits have historically been.

FinalAstonVilla-1.png

C&C please.

Hi again guys, I'm kind of dissappointed with the lack of response but I've decided to continue on with the series anyways.

Next up is Birmingham City. For there kit I kept a classic look with an Umbro kit template. I went back to the teams history with the light blue, white, dark blue home strip but offered an option of an all blue version of that kit. Change and third kits are fairly clear, went with white and a bright green that I thought really accented the blue nicely.

FinalBirmingham.png

C&C please guys.

The green Birmingham kit reminds me a lot of the Seattle Sounders, and I've always thought they have a good looking uniform. Good work on all of these. I even think the Arsenal ones look good, and I'm a Tottenham fan!

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Just a couple of suggestions for the Arsenal primary jersey: make the collar white and the shorts numbers red. I'm not a huge fan of the white side paneling (it makes the shirt remind me a lot of Ajax's primary shirt) but I know that there is historic precedent for it so I understand the choice. Also, on the alternate kit, you should make the Nike swoosh white as opposed to yellow. It looks kind of strange when the sponsor is white. What's with the weird stripe on the back of all of your Nike jerseys too? You should use a template that doesn't force the side paneling on every shirt.

All that aside, you're doing a great job. Keep it up! B)

330zl3b.png

Thanks for the comments guys. As for the template for the nike kits, don't worry I did do different ones it just happened that those were the first two teams alphabetically.

Anyways here is the next team, Blackburn Rovers. For these kits I kept the classic Blackburn quarters on an Umbro template. I also decided to bring back the red because I felt it made the kits pop really nicely, for the clash kit I stayed with the black and red quarters instead of this years blue, white, and black design.

FinalBlackburn.png

C&C please.

Thanks for the comment, and as for the magpies if I get through this series I will show what I have worked up for them.

Alright here is the next concept, Bolton. Keeping with RBK for obvious reasons, I made a far classier and simplistic design than Reebok usually does for them but I think it looks like something they would possibly create. I switched the sponsor logo back to the RBK one because I think it looks nicer and fits with the look I had in the kits. Stuck with the standard issue white and blue.

FinalBolton-1.png

C&C please.

• 2 months later...

Sorry guys I took a long break from posting due to a lack of interest in the topic but I'm back and hoping to get through the rest of the teams this time. Next up is Burnley. For them I decided on Adidas as the kit manufacturer and went with a template that would allow them to keep the classic red shirt with blue sleeves. Then for the alternate I just switched it to light blue with an assymetrical one red sleeve, this kit can be worn with the home red shorts or a set of blue shorts. Then the alternate kit I did in white and black in case of any clashes with the red and blue.

Here they are,

FinalBurnley.png

C&C please.

Love the recent run of soccer concepts on the boards

From a design standpoint: I don't HATE them, but I've never really been a fan of the crazy adidas kits. Not so sure I like the blue sleeves extending down to below the armpit, I think that's what's really throwing me off. I'd much prefer if the contrasting color was just confined to the sleeve itself.

Otherwise: the crest and sponsor look a bit small, and the player name and number are looking pretty low on the back of the jersey.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

I'm not a color expert but seeing that Burnley is nicknamed "The Clarets" shouldn't the purple have a little more reddish tone in it.

I second what Chestnutz said make the Crest and Cooke sponsor larger and overall it's a good look.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Archived