Congratulations To The Canadian Olympic Hockey Teams

Bruins4Life

GO-LD CANADA GO-LD!! Woo Hoo!!

Congrats to the Canadian Mens and Womens Hockey Teams for bringing it home for us again this year!! Way to go guys!!

Congratulations_Canada_by_Bruins4Life.png

First off, I'd like to say I am in no way making light of any illness, or anyone who may have any STI's.

With that out of the way, I couldn't help myself after seeing this article:

Vancouver Medals in Condom Distribution

I just had to! I laughed at the thought of the above article, but then realizing this actually happened made me laugh just a bit more! I can see the t-shirts now, "I went to the Vancouver 2010 Olympics and All I Got Was This Baggy of Condoms!!"

Hilarious!

Vancouver_Awareness_by_Wolverine080976.png

As for the wallpaper, you have the right idea. My only suggestion would be to match the reds. The two-tone red on the background is different from the two-tone in the logo. Coordinate that and you're good to go.

This is just going to make all the people cheering for USA mad as (explitive)

Doesn't bother me, we were 1-1 against Canada when no one thought we would do anything. We won silver and that's pretty good with such a young team...

and I think it looks cool, I like the pattern in the back gives it good depth

This is just going to make all the people cheering for USA mad as (explitive)

Doesn't bother me, we were 1-1 against Canada when no one thought we would do anything. We won silver and that's pretty good with such a young team...

and I think it looks cool, I like the pattern in the back gives it good depth

Yeah, I'm not sure how posting a classy-looking celebratory wallpaper is going to make people "mad as (explitive)[sic]". It annoyed me a little bit to see all the Yankees sigs and wallpapers when they beat the Phillies in the WS, but people celebrating their team in a way that doesn't disparage me or my team is certainly not going to make me mad.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

i could care less about who won the olympics. its exhibition all star games. so it doesn't piss me off. what does piss me off the is the size of these things. i have an 800X600 moniter and these cause some serious side scrolling issues with my computer.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

It's 2010. You cannot possibly expect anyone to make special accomodations for an 800x600 display.

Besides - it's a thread about a wallpaper. It's supposed to be big.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Had Team Canada lost the gold medal game, would they have changed the outline of the maple leaf to silver?

They didn't change it after they came in 7th in 2006.

Though, in my opinion, the addition of gold in the first place was a mistake.

Wheres the concept here? This is just going to make all the people cheering for USA mad as (explitive)

Nahhh. It's hockey... we don't really care. Actually, I'd be upset if I were Canadian for losing to us once and almost again. Kind of like us having someone come here and beat us at football. Not cool.

I believe that the five are for the Olympic rings.

looks really good... maybe use 14 gold medals--that's what they won and I believe it was a record too--instead of 5?

Or even 8 representing all the Gold medals won in Men's Ice Hockey over the years ...

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Archived