CFL Touchdown Atlantic Logo Unveiled

walby2

The CFL unveiled the logo for its regular season neutral site game in Moncton, New Brunswick. The game, called "Touchdown Atlantic", will take place in September between the Edmonton Eskimos and Toronto Argonauts. It is believed to be a test run for an eventual expansion franchise somewhere in Atlantic Canada.

The logo is shown between the teams' helmets:

Touchdown_Atlantic_Level11646.jpg

The last time there a Touchdown Atlantic was held, it was a preseason game in 2005. This was the logo:

TouchdownAtlanticLogo.png

The CFL should expand to at least 10 teams, I think. The fact that 6/8 make the playoffs every season seems like a joke to me.

Its not like Canadians aren't used to NHL hockey playoffs where 95% of the teams make the playoffs :)

Seriously though, does anyone really think that they can support 10 football teams in Canada right now due to the economy?

The CFL should expand to at least 10 teams, I think. The fact that 6/8 make the playoffs every season seems like a joke to me.

Its not like Canadians aren't used to NHL hockey playoffs where 95% of the teams make the playoffs :)

16/30=95%

It's the new math!

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Its not like Canadians aren't used to NHL hockey playoffs where 95% of the teams make the playoffs  :)

Seriously though, does anyone really think that they can support 10 football teams in Canada right now due to the economy?

53% of the teams in the NHL make the playoffs.

53% of the teams in the NHL make the playoffs.

sarcasm

Pronunciation: \ˈsär-ˌka-zəm\

Function: noun

Etymology: French or Late Latin; French sarcasme, from Late Latin sarcasmos, from Greek sarkasmos, from sarkazein to tear flesh, bite the lips in rage, sneer, from sark-, sarx flesh; probably akin to Avestan thwarəs- to cut

Date: 1550

1 : a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain

2 a : a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual b : the use or language of sarcasm

Seriously? C'mon now :rolleyes:

Archived