Wafflebowl Ii

Waffles

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
better now, but that hat template is ugly

Agreed. Not your logo, or what you did with it, but the blank hat you started out with is dog-ugly.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

better now, but that hat template is ugly

Agreed. Not your logo, or what you did with it, but the blank hat you started out with is dog-ugly.

yeah I didn't feel like putting alot of work into the hat template but just to get the point across

spacer.png

it wasn't done in paint, also it wasn't a paint template it was a template of a hat that i didn't put much work into vectoring because i was in a hurry, and the hats not even part of the contest....hey lets just drop the freaking hat, i was just getting my point across what it would look like on a hat..........

spacer.png

Okay, bear in mind that I'm a little rusty with both drawing and computer coloring...

Figured it was time to give my Buccos' logo a shot of adrenaline:

pittunited_pirates_xline.jpg

piratesSig.gif

OWNER -- Pittsburgh Spiders (UL) * Dynamo Missouri (PLA) * Montreal Maroons (SHL)

That's pretty cool, PittU (sounds like I'm spitting, but I'm not).

Now all it needs are what all of them need (apart from ro's)... thick black lines and minimal minor detailing. In your case PittU (still not spitting), I'd lose the alternation of gray and black on the beard and most of the facial contortion lines (like on the bridge of the nose or between the eyebrows).

Very nice drawing, however! Keep it up.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Thanks, Sy... :notworthy:

I took your advice... try this on:

Now now... that 'notworthy' icon and "SyPhi" (or any derivative thereof) never belong in the same sentence.

It looks great! Have you used Illustrator? If so, then just smooth out some of those lines, maybe add a little separation between the dude's eye and his eyebrow, and you've got yourself a top notch entry!

Nice to know my suggestions actually helped someone for once. ^_^

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Nice to know my suggestions actually helped someone for once. ^_^

Dude, dont sell yourself short.. you always have somethign constructive to say. I actually made it a point, after reading several of your comment posts, to try and reccomend specific improvements, because your comments always seem the most useful.

Sy for "Most Helpful, CCSLB Class of 04!"

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived