Logo Wallpapers

crkraider22

First off, I would like to say sorry to anyone who might have requested any graphics from my previous threads. My folder that contained the templates is corrupt and has affected many of the files. If I am able to recover or recreate any of these, the corresponding thread will be bumped with filled requests.

For these, the logo is the main focus of the graphic, with a faded photograph of the venue in the background. Requests are welcome, just let me know what logo.

steelers6.pngpirates10.pngpirates9.pngpenguins13.pngpenguins12.png

-click to enlarge-

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

these are awesome. new pc for me, so i need a new wallpaper from you (please! :)) could I get a missouri tigers (tiger logo) with faurot field (memorial stadium)? thatd be so awesome! thanks a bunch and these look great

Its always amazing to come on here and see how good this stuff is . I know i dont have a bunch of post and that may be a problem but if you could do an Iowa State background that would be sweet! I understand if not but thanks for posting none the less.

these are awesome. new pc for me, so i need a new wallpaper from you (please! :)) could I get a missouri tigers (tiger logo) with faurot field (memorial stadium)? thatd be so awesome! thanks a bunch and these look great

MissouriGlow.png

-click to enlarge-

Its always amazing to come on here and see how good this stuff is . I know i dont have a bunch of post and that may be a problem but if you could do an Iowa State background that would be sweet! I understand if not but thanks for posting none the less.

IowaState.png

-click to enlarge-

How about a Cavaliers one with the 'C' logo.

And for the background could you use an arena picture with the flames; this is the only pic I could find.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Archived