Calgary Flames home and road jerseys

habsfan1

It feels like there is no rhyme or reason to the arrangement of colours in the striping pattern. It doesn't transfer at all between the home and road.

Also, if you are going to use the black 'C', you need black numbers.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

I think you got the right idea but here are a few a suggestions...

Use black more sparingly. Popular concensus on this board seems to indicate the Flames use too much Black and while I wouldnt want to see it dissapear completly, it should just be used as a thin accent to the logo and stripes. You know to make them pop a bit more.

Lose the armpit stains on the Home, they don't really add anything and they take away from the vintage feel of the jerseys.

Ditch the Black C. As a Calgarian, I thought the Black C looked really sharp and modern when it came out but its already starting to look dated. The White C outlined in Black and Yellow would be a better fit and would make more sense. The Black on the logo makes it look like its been doused and burnt out. A White logo would make it look like a raging, white hot inferno.

Nice work overall though, I like them much better than what the Flames are currently wearing.

I think you got the right idea but here are a few a suggestions...

Use black more sparingly. Popular concensus on this board seems to indicate the Flames use too much Black and while I wouldnt want to see it dissapear completly, it should just be used as a thin accent to the logo and stripes. You know to make them pop a bit more.

Lose the armpit stains on the Home, they don't really add anything and they take away from the vintage feel of the jerseys.

Ditch the Black C. As a Calgarian, I thought the Black C looked really sharp and modern when it came out but its already starting to look dated. The White C outlined in Black and Yellow would be a better fit and would make more sense. The Black on the logo makes it look like its been doused and burnt out. A White logo would make it look like a raging, white hot inferno.

Nice work overall though, I like them much better than what the Flames are currently wearing.

Would a jersey like this be considered an improvement?

Flames2.png

Archived