Authentic Auburn jersey

Botiger

I have been trying for years to find an authentic Auburn football jersey (actual game-quality with elastic arm bands). There are a lot of places that claim to have "authentic" Auburn jerseys but the pics just look like replicas. I would prefer Under Armour since that is what they wear but it really doesn't matter as long as it's not just another replica. Does anybody know where I could get one? Thanks!

I have been trying for years to find an authentic Auburn football jersey (actual game-quality with elastic arm bands). There are a lot of places that claim to have "authentic" Auburn jerseys but the pics just look like replicas. I would prefer Under Armour since that is what they wear but it really doesn't matter as long as it's not just another replica. Does anybody know where I could get one? Thanks!

First off, War Damn Eagle.

Second, if you're in/near Auburn, you may want to pay attention to the football fan day that's held every year in mid-August. Last year, they sold team-issued/game worn UnderArmour jerseys there for $50 or $75 if I recall correctly, and they went quickly- Also keep your eyes on eBay, because you'll see older jerseys (mostly Russell) show up on there time to time.

I actually have a blank authentic AU Russell jersey that I found at the Thrift Store next to the K-Mart (across the street from the Auburn/Opelika Mall). It has Elastic cuffs, sleeve stripes, and the AU logo at the collar, and cost a bank-busting $3.

Hope that helps...

AU-USU-Scoreboard.gif

I'm kind of curious who buys game worn pants? A jersey I can understand. Pants, not so much.

To complete the look lol.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

another suggestion and this is where i had luck was see if the school has a surplus property department that does surplus auctions. Virginia Tech does once a month and I got my two 2003 game used road football jerseys from them for $25 each. Like the previous posters said don't expect these to be new but all the ones at VT are in excellent shape either game worn or game issued.

skinsboys4lf7pe.jpg

Archived