Bethesda Chevy Chase HS logo

Spearhead

There are some very interesting high school logos out there, here is one of them from Bethesda Chevy Chase High:

BethesdaChevyChaseHiSBaron-vi.jpg

Apparently they are the Barons and they have appropriated the famed Fighting Irishman and dressed him up for their own purposes.

FsQiF2W.png

I've never seen that guy. One of his relatives, but not him.

A team I used to play against, York Catholic H.S. in York, PA just straight out uses the ND Irishman, no modifications. They even have a huge one painted in their gym.

87Redskins.png

Well I was expecting the logo to look more like this..

community-chevy-chase.jpg

Either way, I don't really like when high schools rip off other teams logos. Have some creativity and originality! The three high schools in the city I live in all have unique logos, (although one uses a GIANTS ripoff on football helmets).

TDZiMMB.png

It's nothing new.

My old high school, Walt Whitman, is the crosstown rival of B-CC, and has used a modified version of the Vikings' logo for years as well as the Wisconsin W mark...

528001.png?design_type=static&position=01&category=k43527&design=001d3k43257528001.png?design_type=static&position=01&category=k43527&design=001d5k43257

Also, unbeknownst to me, WWHS unveiled a new Viking logo fairly recently. Not sure if it's their own or not though...

528001.png?design_type=static&position=01&category=k43527&design=001dk43257

ScreenShot2011-12-09at052105PM.png

Tomorrow's just your future yesterday.

clark-griswold-christmas-vacation-chi-blackhawks-jersey_53d2a0a75cc869085e8ee9a0868f556f.jpg

This is the only article of in-game sports apparel I could ever wear as a civilian. Merry Christmas! :censored:ter's full.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived