Saintsfan Challenge Voting

Pick a winner....  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This was a Saintsfan Challenge from almost 2 months ago that was never wrapped up. The original idea was to use the voting thread to create 8 seeds and then run a brackets to determine an overall winner. The voting thread ended up with two designs at the top of the list, separated by only one point, with the rest of the pack fairly far behind.

Anyway, here are the top two choices. Please pick you favorite so we can finally declare a winner. Poll ends Saturday at noon.

Saintsfan... I hope you don't mind me hijacking your contest!

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Again.. looks like another close vote!

I, for one, think that BOTH of them would make very fine pajamas, so there is no loser here.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I had a hard time choosing - they are both very good! Tight race! :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Good lord this was a close one!

When did you call it? Its tied again!

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Can't blame you for following your own rules! Good job calling this one to a vote.

I think we've lost our friend from across the pond.

ΓΔΒ!

aww shucks! Had the Avs not eliminated the Stars today... I would be bitter.

But there's certain people on this board I don't mind losing to and ColeDMD is certainly one of em'.

likewise.

this was a very close finish, too. almost seems like it should be co-champs.

Archived