ESCC Tournament: Voting

raysox

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Raysox you should fire this up again for national teams or maybe some more countries around Europe or Africa or Asia endless possibilities. I loved this series.

Oh don't worry. I have something favorable to most planned. I'll post a thread after this voting is over.

Now that I've been eliminated, I'm happy to put in a vote for Chestnutz and Newcastle City FC. I unwittingly named my IFA franchise the same thing but took a completely different design direction. This is a truly great design. Great work by HarperK as well and congrats on making it this far.

Big props to raysox for putting it all together too.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Raysox you should fire this up again for national teams or maybe some more countries around Europe or Africa or Asia endless possibilities. I loved this series.

Oh don't worry. I have something favorable to most planned. I'll post a thread after this voting is over.

Even though I sucked I had a lot of fun doing this, can't wait till the next one turns up.

While I am here I'll vote for Chestnutz

Chestnutz- 8 HarperK- 3

So chestnutz wins the whole thing with his truly amazing concept. Great work by everyone, and thanks for voting and entering your concepts.

Some speculations were had at what I'd do next. I think this will be a competition with more members, and the easier it would be to do. That is, hockey. A league in Canada, USA, Russia, Finland/Sweden, Central Europe. I'll post the beginning post sometime around the start of the NHL season. I think for a hockey tournament shouldn't really start in the middle of July. But be on the look out for that.

Archived