International Concepts

theflakeband

Posted for 3 days only  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweden are a bit dull, but it sticks to the normal principals for umbro.

Gabon are nice, would have been cool to have seen a tricolor kit for them, for the home, maybe would have looked better if the gradient stretched over the whole shirt rather than just the bottom. Away kit is pretty much perfect.

Israel are a bit dull too, could maybe have spiced it up with a lighter shade of blue thrown in there. Still it's of no fault of yours.

Mali are just fantastic on both parts!

As have been commented on already, the Bosnia concept is just far to similar to the USA. Just a question about them, what is the logo that is on the back of the socks.

I like the Ecuador home, but the other two just aren't my taste, nothing wrong with what you've done though.

Sweden are a bit dull, but it sticks to the normal principals for umbro.

Gabon are nice, would have been cool to have seen a tricolor kit for them, for the home, maybe would have looked better if the gradient stretched over the whole shirt rather than just the bottom. Away kit is pretty much perfect.

Israel are a bit dull too, could maybe have spiced it up with a lighter shade of blue thrown in there. Still it's of no fault of yours.

Mali are just fantastic on both parts!

As have been commented on already, the Bosnia concept is just far to similar to the USA. Just a question about them, what is the logo that is on the back of the socks.

I like the Ecuador home, but the other two just aren't my taste, nothing wrong with what you've done though.

Most Umbro kits are going to be dull.

On the Bosnia one, I was trying to incorporate their crest and yea it is the same template as what the USA has now. The logo on the back is a Dragon, I'm trying to put a logo for all the Nike team's nicknames or something that symbolizes them. Bosnia is known as the Dragons

Steven_Gerrard_sig_by_Gerrardinho.pnglucassig-1.pngAgger.jpg21l0u9i-1.png

I know it's based on India's actual uniform, but I think it could use some green.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Now that's the type of look I like seeing, the Indian home kit is wonderful, the away kit is great too although that chest design is from the new Monterrey kit so the M design isn't quite as meaningful, it still looks good.

I actually never knew the Bosnian national team was nicknamed the dragons, you learn something new everyday. :)

I love the look you chose for India. The combination of colours is awesome. I have to agree with curswine on the "M" thing though.

I was hoping for it to be used as mountains, to represent the Himalayas. But it is the M from Monterrey.

Steven_Gerrard_sig_by_Gerrardinho.pnglucassig-1.pngAgger.jpg21l0u9i-1.png

Archived