nike pro football

lenardo

there have been alot of nike pro concepts since it came out in november and december. ive kinda waited for it to die down a little bit before i started. my favorite college footbal team is the bgsu falcons. so i started with them. i will then proceed to make teams alphabeticly by conference. if a team already has nike pro i probably wont make one for them. so now bgsu.

i already like their adidas uniforms with the two tone shoulders. i wanted to expand off of that so i added it onto the helmet and pants. then with the jersey i didnt wnt to copy off of what they have now so i made each shoulder have a different color and add in piping. with the helmet, i wanted to put the falcon head on the helmet, but the new logo doesnt look as good on an orange helmet so i made a white helmet with the falcon and one with the bg monogram. i still am a little iffy on the jersey though.

bgsuproco1-1.png

bgsuhelmetfront.png

bgsuhelmetfront2.png

maehl.png

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The whole non-symmetrical thing is killing it for me. Sorry, but I can't get behind having the two different colors on the shoulders, etc.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

The BG concept with the different color shoulders would only be effective for Miami (hint hint). Otherwise, I don't really like the mismatched colors.

Why? What gives Miami the monopoly on asymmetrical color-patterns like those on the BGSU concept above?

The BG concept with the different color shoulders would only be effective for Miami (hint hint). Otherwise, I don't really like the mismatched colors.

Why? What gives Miami the monopoly on asymmetrical color-patterns like those on the BGSU concept above?

I never said Miami had a monopoly, but I honestly can't think of any other teams that would be able to pull the mismatched look off- Oregon perhaps?

The way that UM's []_[] logo is designed almost begs for a uniform that is has a symmetrical design, but an asymmetrical color scheme like this concept has.

AU-USU-Scoreboard.gif

I never said Miami had a monopoly, but I honestly can't think of any other teams that would be able to pull the mismatched look off- Oregon perhaps?

The way that UM's []_[] logo is designed almost begs for a uniform that is has a symmetrical design, but an asymmetrical color scheme like this concept has.

i kinda agree here. the logo for the U is asymetrical(not good at dpelling) so i am going to make a miami one for the acc which is almost finished

maehl.png

• 3 weeks later...

i know there havnt been many updates, i have been a bit busy with football and other things. but this thread is still going it just will be slow. so im resinding my idea of doing one for every conference and just doing which ever i choose or are requested. i also am starting a new thread that has to do with the world cup and want to start before it ends. but now...Wake Forest

wakeforest1.png

C&C please

maehl.png

there have been alot of nike pro concepts since it came out in november and december. ive kinda waited for it to die down a little bit before i started. my favorite college footbal team is the bgsu falcons. so i started with them. i will then proceed to make teams alphabeticly by conference. if a team already has nike pro i probably wont make one for them. so now bgsu.

i already like their adidas uniforms with the two tone shoulders. i wanted to expand off of that so i added it onto the helmet and pants. then with the jersey i didnt wnt to copy off of what they have now so i made each shoulder have a different color and add in piping. with the helmet, i wanted to put the falcon head on the helmet, but the new logo doesnt look as good on an orange helmet so i made a white helmet with the falcon and one with the bg monogram. i still am a little iffy on the jersey though.

bgsuproco1-1.png

bgsuhelmetfront.png

bgsuhelmetfront2.png

I would like to see this template used as a Cleveland Browns concept with the Dawg on the helmet.

spacer.png

bgsuproco1-1.png

bgsuhelmetfront.png

bgsuhelmetfront2.png

I would like to see this template used as a Cleveland Browns concept with the Dawg on the helmet.

decided to ditch my world cup concept and continue with this and...since i already stated that i will do requests, i will of course make a cleveland browns version of the bg conept!

maehl.png

this series should have a different title and description now, but alas, i dont know how. anyhow here is my oregon alternate added to their many. in the oregon spring game, the ducks sported some pretty sharp camo font uniforms. i loved the number font before, and i thought the camo made it alot better. i decided to take the camo to a whole notha level and fill the pants and shoulders with the digi-camo. decided to keep the helmet though. i love how, depending on the lighting, it looks like they fade from black to green. also thought that camo looked really good with their foresty green.

oregonprococamo.png

maehl.png

up now, West Virginia, i know everyone is gonna bring up those minnesota connecting M jerseys when they see this, but i couldnt help it. when i look at the wv logo i feel it should connect to something

wvuproco.png

C&C please, requests will also be taken

maehl.png

here is wisconsin. ive seen alot of wisconsin concepts that have tried to disconnect the badgers from nebraska. and they succeeded as well. but they took away the sleeve stripes. i always liked uniforms that keep the look of the helmet, pants, and jersey pretty much connected and feel that the sleeve stripes did that. so i moved the stripes to the shoulders and cut them short with some piping. on the pants i made a kentucky-uconn-boise state-ish look that is reflected on the socks. dont be surprised if you see this uniform template with some other schools as well

wisconsinprocoandstripetemplate.png

C&C please

maehl.png

I'm away from my home computer or I'd make a mock-up, but what about doing the West Virigina "WV" nameplate staggered across the front? This formatting will probably get screwed up, but:

|W-------------|

|-------------V|

Also, off topic- but anyone else notice WV is relly popular in Hollywood right now?

My wife reads People, and I swear there were like 6 celebs all wearing WV hats in one issue.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

I'm away from my home computer or I'd make a mock-up, but what about doing the West Virigina "WV" nameplate staggered across the front? This formatting will probably get screwed up, but:

|W-------------|

|-------------V|

Also, off topic- but anyone else notice WV is relly popular in Hollywood right now?

My wife reads People, and I swear there were like 6 celebs all wearing WV hats in one issue.

not exactly sure what you mean here, if you can show me something a little more clearer ill do my best to work it into the WVU concept, though you did say you are away from your home computer and it really isnt irgent

maehl.png

Archived