Chicago Bears Concept

mbannon92

First off, I'm a HUGE Bears fan and I DON'T think they should change their uniforms. They're traditional, classic, and they still look great after 50-plus years without much change. BUT, if the Bears DID change their uniforms, this is my take. I tried to keep a similar look as they have now, but modernized. And I had to add the bear head in somewhere, because it's one of the best logos in the NFL, so I put it on the side of the pants.

Let me know what you think!

well...it has to be change for the sake of change if its a concept for a team with a classic uniform.

but, this doesnt look good. I actually dont like the GSH on the chest...it needs to be on the sleeve. The stripes are goofy and clash with the sock stripes. I've seen really modernized Bears concepts that in my mind work, as concepts, but this doesnt do it for me

well...it has to be change for the sake of change if its a concept for a team with a classic uniform.

but, this doesnt look good. I actually dont like the GSH on the chest...it needs to be on the sleeve. The stripes are goofy and clash with the sock stripes. I've seen really modernized Bears concepts that in my mind work, as concepts, but this doesnt do it for me

Not always... in cases like the Packers and Steelers (amongst others), changes are needed for technological reasons.

4 things. Take the stripe out of the socks, so its just white with Navy at the top.

GSH has GOT to go. put it on the sleeve, the pants, dont care, but on the front is distracting.

The C on the helmet looks too big. Again... its distracting.

Now, the side panels. I think its creative, i think its different... and I like that you didnt connect the stripes from the pants to the shirt. I think you can stick with that... but line up the clipped ends, at least:

\

\

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

it looks very Denver-ish, but i suppose that's not much of an issue. The one thing I'd change, is get rid of the back-collar stripe thing. They're completely unnecessary and quite frankly, i think a lot of the uni-watching world would love to see them die a much-needed death before they become widespread.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

it looks very Denver-ish, but i suppose that's not much of an issue. The one thing I'd change, is get rid of the back-collar stripe thing. They're completely unnecessary and quite frankly, i think a lot of the uni-watching world would love to see them die a much-needed death before they become widespread.

Yeah, I wasn't a huge fan of the back collar stripes, but the back looked really plain. Any suggestions on something to spice up the back of the jersey?

changing the collar color would be the easiest answer, make them all orange. Or, if you want to be different, perhaps copy those stripes from the front onto the back, but under the nameplate. Idk, there are a lot of blank jersey backs, looking blank might not be that big of an issue

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

design choices that are made for no reason make the design irrelevant. so why the "tech" stripes? i understand its to make the Bears modern, but why? how does this stripe design represent the chicago bears?

i do like the srtipe on the back of the collar, i wonder how it would look if it continued all the way down the jersey in a traditional way? think pants stripes. or even an outline of the Sears tower?(or whatever its called now).

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Archived