Brooklyn kings

OrangeCrush

You've got a good start, but I think for a more dynamic look you might want to include either some shading or more usage of the black. Right now where the gold and purple touch, the logo just doesn't "pop."

I'm not a graphic designer, but I'm assuming that you want high-contrast, ie- light colors against dark. It helps it stand out.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Alright guys, thanks for the help. Here is an updated version.

bk.png

I still need to do "shadows" or different shades of colors to make it look more professional. Any ideas on how to do this or where on the logo?

Thanks again.

TexasAggiessig.jpg

PROUDEST MEMBER OF THE FIGHTIN' TEXAS AGGIE CLASS OF 2005... WHOOP!

here is my third revision. I am still having trouble with the shadows. If you have any ideas on how to make it not look so childish please help. If anyone has the desire to finish it for me I can send them the file. I may be even willing to pay someone through PayPal up to $20.

bk-copy.png

TexasAggiessig.jpg

here is my third revision. I am still having trouble with the shadows. If you have any ideas on how to make it not look so childish please help. If anyone has the desire to finish it for me I can send them the file. I may be even willing to pay someone through PayPal up to $20.

bk-copy.png

bk-copy-copy.png

I may touch it up for you. Could you send me the file in .svg format? My email is chapico97@gmail.com

also to anyone here who is thinking about helping me I am open to changing the shades of the colors but I still want Black, White, purple, and gold.

TexasAggiessig.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Here is my 4th revision. I added a word mark, redid some of the mane, & made the border thicker. Again, I am still having trouble with the shadows on the face.

Any ideas?

Also, if anyone has the desire to finish it (never heard back from last guy) for me I can send them the file. I may be even willing to pay someone through PayPal $10-$15.

Thanks,

bklast.png

TexasAggiessig.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Here is my 5th revision. I redid the shadows on the face, the nose, mouth, and the eyes. I think the eyes are the problem but I don't know what to do.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

bk-copy-copy.png

TexasAggiessig.jpg

Archived