My Personal Football League

Davidson

All logos I've seen previously (I think), but still gorgeous work as usual. The cheetahs logo has always been one of my favorites, and those uniforms are great. Love the use of the spots. In fact, all three of these uniform sets are good: you seem to be putting more thought and originality into each. (I still wish we could see a more traditional template so we could get a more complete view... but alas, I shall continue to wish.)

Really good stuff again, davidson.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

The only slight critique I have is with the Raiders set and it's that the mark I'd have considered the primary one doesn't actually appear to used anywhere on the uniform. I love the version with the skull and think it would be great for the helmet but you seem to have gone with the monogram everywhere, which is fine it's also an impressive piece but the skull has more character about it and I think it deserves a place of prominence in the set which is why I think it should be the helmet logo.

Other than that great work and really cant fault any of them.

9erssteve

9ersstevesig.png

Excellent work on all of these, davidson. The uniforms are defnately developing, great work on that, but that Cheetahs one is absolutely stunning. Brilliant idea with the spots there, the way they fade into the pants (in an unusual spot as well) is real nice, I also appreciate the white helmet for the Cheetahs, really compliments the logo. West Sydney looks good, the skull could be more prominent, but 9ers pretty much covered that.

I also gotta fall back into this category, being that I'm not all for this 3d template. While impressive, it's just not the best presentation for the designs. You miss out on the fine detail that the 2d template might easily display.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived