>>>NCAA 11 Custom Cover Thread<<<

Spammy

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

System: XBOX 360

School: Arizona State

Player: #7 LB Vontaze Burfict

Background: Either whatever you find best or Sparky the Sun Devil (1, 2, or 3) or Sun Devil Stadium (example) or just some hot ASU chicks (they're not hard to find :lol: )

Thanks in advance

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULB | USMNT | USWNT | LAFC | OCSC | MAN UTD |

System: XBOX 360

School: Arizona State

Player: #7 LB Vontaze Burfict

Background: Either whatever you find best or Sparky the Sun Devil (1, 2, or 3) or Sun Devil Stadium (example) or just some hot ASU chicks (they're not hard to find :lol: )

Thanks in advance

Working on it as we speak... But could not find a picture of him

Can anyone that uses gimp tell me how to use other pictures in the mask?

All you neeed to do is, click on the "mask" layer, then right click, Click the option "add layer mask" And the setting should be full transparency. Then click the mask and insert your image :D

Can anyone that uses gimp tell me how to use other pictures in the mask?

All you neeed to do is, click on the "mask" layer, then right click, Click the option "add layer mask" And the setting should be full transparency. Then click the mask and insert your image :D

Aight, thanks Spammy, your getting really good at these btw!

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Mighty:

ASU.png

That looks great. The only problem is that he graduated after the 2008 season haha. #12 Rudy Carpenter isn't at ASU anymore.

And it's tough to find a player because most of their offensive leaders gradutated and Burfict was only a freshman last yeaer but was their best defensive player. And their starting QB this year is a transfer from Michigan.

So if you can try and find #26 RB Cameron Marshall, #8 WR Gerell Robinson, #5 WR Kerry Taylor, or #48 LB Brandon Magee that'd work. Or if you really want to test your photoshop skills and try and get Michigan QB #10 Steven Threet into a Sun Devils jersey, be my guest haha.

or if it really comes down to it and you can't find anybody, just do it with Sparky as the main focus or even an old Pat Tillman photo. Or if gets down to it and you just want to scrap it, that's fine too. I won't mind.

Sorry man. Thanks.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULB | USMNT | USWNT | LAFC | OCSC | MAN UTD |

Wow if knew there would be so much response to this stuff on here, I woulda started a thread a while ago. Anyway, all mine can be found on my website:

http://www.customsportscovers.com/ncaafootball.htm

A few examples: (Click Pic)

Graig-Cooper-11-Cover-by-CSC.png

Greg-Little-11-Cover-by-CSC.png

Ryan-Williams-11-Cover-by-CSC.png

Riley-Skinner-11-Cover-by-CSC.png

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Archived