Nascar Concept

theflakeband

I wish there were more Nascar concepts. I would angle the beer bottle behind the 2 so the angles of the top of the number are parallel.

I do think the hand truck guy is cluttering up this concept. NOW what you could do is have a car that is him with the front wheels being the wheel of the hand truck.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

This is getting pretty fun. Now my favourite driver, and he hasn't won this year yet, so I wanted to bring back somewhat of the old rainbow warrior design and the mixing of white. So here is the #24 Dupont Chevy Impala driven by Jeff Gordon.

24WhiteDupontChevyImpala.png

Steven_Gerrard_sig_by_Gerrardinho.pnglucassig-1.pngAgger.jpg21l0u9i-1.png

WAY too much going on with the Busch one. As much as I love Windell, he has to go. Move the Miller script above the Snap-on logo, and then shift the moon logo to the wheel well. I like the Gordon one though.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

the template looks pretty good. for such a simple a well done basic layout on the Busch car, you managed to way over complicate it with cheesy graphics. stick to the base colors and sponsor logos and you have a real winner there. the beer bottle and such is awful.

i dont like the white on Gordon's car or how the flames "merge" into the number on the sides. you've got these gradients and different colors going on there but the rest of the flames are a flat color. its 2 completley different concepts.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

• 1 month later...

Sorry to bump this after so long, but I thought maybe you could try throwing your concepts into this. Easy to use, looks great.

I understand it is only a Toyota template, but I still think it is pretty cool. A lot of freedom with it.

Sponsafier

Just something I threw together quickly to show you what it looks like. I don't want to threadjack or anything, I'm not asking for anything, just showing you, what a final product looks like out of the program.

Screenshot2010-09-19at92212PM.png

RockiesSig.png

Archived