Csi: Larry Walker's House

NJTank

Nah, my guess is that it was Professor Plum in the library with the revolver.

I beg to differ, the "Clues" point to Colonel Mustard in the Study with the Wrench.

Of course, this is after the Fine Colonel and Ms. Scarlet were found in the Billard Room Playing with the colonel's rope. :P

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Nah, my guess is that it was Professor Plum in the library with the revolver.

I beg to differ, the "Clues" point to Colonel Mustard in the Study with the Wrench.

Of course, this is after the Fine Colonel and Ms. Scarlet were found in the Billard Room Playing with the colonel's rope. :P

I thought it was the candlestick?

I saw, I came, I left.

So, THERE'S the candlestick...

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

No, wait, new evidence shows that it was Mr. Green with the knife in the lounge. We thought it was Mrs. Peacock, but the gloves didn't fit, so we had to acquit.

Insert Witty Signature Here.

No, wait, new evidence shows that it was Mr. Green with the knife in the lounge. We thought it was Mrs. Peacock, but the gloves didn't fit, so we had to acquit.

--------------------

Baseball in heaven:

Two buddies Bob and Earl were two of the biggest baseball fans in America. Their entire adult lives, Bob and Earl discussed baseball history in the winter, and they pored over every box score during the season. They went to 60 games a year. They even agreed that whoever died first would try to come back and tell the other if there was baseball in heaven. One summer night, Bob passed away in his sleep after watching a game earlier in the evening.

He died happy. A few nights later, his buddy Earl awoke to the sound of Bob's voice from beyond. "Bob is that you?" Earl asked.

"Of course it me," Bob replied.

"This is unbelievable!" Earl exclaimed. "So tell me, is there baseball in heaven?"

"Well I have some good news and some bad news for you. Which do you want to hear first?"

"Tell me the good news first."

"Well, the good news is that yes there is baseball in heaven, Earl."

"Oh, that is wonderful! So what could possibly be the bad news?"

"You're pitching tomorrow night."

longest.... non-image.... signature.... ever.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived