AF Baseball logo

JJSCOTT

Trying to work up a baseball specific logo for the AF team. My brother played there a few years back and the new coach who was an asst then has asked me to come up with something for tees and their turf room. He wanted something different than the logos the school uses now and something that is baseball specific for them. This is a couple variations I am starting with... not sure I am really happen with the falcon face though... any ideas? C&C please

AFFalcon.png

Mhockeyavatar-1.jpgMRink.jpgMhockeyavatarmaize-1.jpg

Nice use of the bolts on the wings! Very cool. These both look very nice, and either one would be great, but if I had to choose one, it'd be the one on the left. I agree that it looks angrier.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

The one on the right is money. The eyes and mouth are both superior to the one on the left. Of course I'm not certain what a falcon face really looks like though.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived