Fantasy Hockey Talk

Gary

So usually in my league I have 6 keepers. 3 Forwards, 2 Defensemen and a G. I know i'm going to keep Crosby, Iginla and Miller. But out of the other 3, who should I keep?

F Ryan Clowe SJ

F Sidney Crosby PIT

F Simon Gagne TB

F Jarome Iginla CGY

F Teemu Selanne ANA

F Devin Setoguchi SJ

D Rob Blake SJ-Retired

D Tom Gilbert EDM

D Ed Jovanoski PHX

D Filip Kuba OTT

G Jean-Sebastian Giguere TOR

G Ryan Miller BUF

I like Gagne, but I have a feeling about Setoguchi as I feel he'll be having a big year this year. At Forward, i'm torn between the two

Yeah I was gonna say that too.

I flipped between Gagne, Seto, and actually Selanne. Teemu was on pace for 30+ goals last year had he not taken a slapshot straight to his shooting hand. Gagne is gonna put up better numbers in Tampa's offense with Lecavalier, St. Louis, Malone, and the like. And Setoguchi will always get the residuals from Thornton, Heatley, and Marleau. I also have a feeling the Sharks are going to need to score more goals, and that he may be the guy to do it.

I just think of the the guys you have, Gagne may be the more sure bet as of right now., because Setoguchi just hasn't had that explosion that people have expected yet. Who knows if he does.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Keep Clowe, Gilbert and Jovo if Iginla, Crosby, and Miller are set in stone (I think they should be at least)

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

On another note. If anyone is interested, I have a maximum of 4 spaces remaining in my ESPN fantasy league, aka the Canadian-American (CanAm) Hockey League. I run a group on Facebook that it's mandatory to be a part of to participate in the league.

PM me for details, or visit this link and fill out the application form on the Discussion board.

Archived