Nitro's Ntl! (04-20-04)

nitroseed

Sorry there was no NTL yesterday. I was out of town and taking a much needed break from my computer environment to do some other things. I'm back now, though, rested and ready to torment you with another logo mystery! So, here's the rundown:

League: NFL, CFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, AFL

Mark Type: Primary or Secondary

Era: Any

Color has been removed, as always.

As a little adjustment, I'll put up another clue every few hours or so, so this won't get drawn out. Anyway, here is your first clue! Good luck! :D

042004-1.gif

----

Scoreboard

Roger Clemente - 1

SyPhi - 1

STL Fanatic - 1

Brian in Boston - 1

Everyone else - Nada!

Hey, I spent some good minutes browsing logoserver for that... it wasn't too easy, just SyPhi having too much time on his hands... strange, seeing as I'm supposed to write an exam in 2.5 hours.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

it looked like seahawks, eye, but tilted.

DAMN... i'm with hrivnak.. i've never seen an actual ACTIVE logo guess game.. its always after it has been won.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

it looked like seahawks, eye, but tilted.

That's what I was more or less looking for, but when the Argos logo came up, it popped out at me.

Interestingly, my vector image of the Argos logo from TheSLE shows that area as being significantly different.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Archived