Can you buy NFL uniform socks?

CitizenTino

I was hoping to buy a pair of Cleveland Browns striped game socks before the start of the season, but I haven't had much luck finding them online.

I seem to remember the Broncos selling their vertically striped AFL socks last year, so there would seem to be a precedent for selling NFL game socks. Is there a site out there that sells other teams' socks? Thanks for any help you can provide.

Yes there is a site... there was a link on a real old Uniwatch blog for it I think. I cannot remember what it was though - I may have it bookmarked, but probably not. If I find it I'll post it.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

There's also an eBay store that sells some random NFL socks. I got a pair of Browns' white 'leg warmer' type socks from there (the ones that Josh Cribbs wears on his forearms at times). Last time I checked there, they had a pair of striped brown socks, but they were the old model with the thin brown line between the orange and white stripes. I'd be interested if there was a link to buy NFL socks, BBTV.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

The site you're thinking of is robertmarshallart.com. Unfortunately, I think he's out of the football sock business, and now doing stirrups only. I have a pair of Packers socks, and while they're incredibly comfortable, they don't go up to the knee. So while the striping was spot-on authentic, the cut wasn't.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

There's also an eBay store that sells some random NFL socks. I got a pair of Browns' white 'leg warmer' type socks from there (the ones that Josh Cribbs wears on his forearms at times). Last time I checked there, they had a pair of striped brown socks, but they were the old model with the thin brown line between the orange and white stripes. I'd be interested if there was a link to buy NFL socks, BBTV.

I checked my bookmarks at work, and on both of my PCs at home and came up empty. I actually searched for over a half hour late last night after getting home from the Phillies game. I'm certain that I remember Paul posting a link (I don't think it was the same link that Sodboy posted... but it was a while ago.)

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived