Can you buy NFL uniform socks?

CitizenTino

I was hoping to buy a pair of Cleveland Browns striped game socks before the start of the season, but I haven't had much luck finding them online.

I seem to remember the Broncos selling their vertically striped AFL socks last year, so there would seem to be a precedent for selling NFL game socks. Is there a site out there that sells other teams' socks? Thanks for any help you can provide.

Yes there is a site... there was a link on a real old Uniwatch blog for it I think. I cannot remember what it was though - I may have it bookmarked, but probably not. If I find it I'll post it.

There's also an eBay store that sells some random NFL socks. I got a pair of Browns' white 'leg warmer' type socks from there (the ones that Josh Cribbs wears on his forearms at times). Last time I checked there, they had a pair of striped brown socks, but they were the old model with the thin brown line between the orange and white stripes. I'd be interested if there was a link to buy NFL socks, BBTV.

The site you're thinking of is robertmarshallart.com. Unfortunately, I think he's out of the football sock business, and now doing stirrups only. I have a pair of Packers socks, and while they're incredibly comfortable, they don't go up to the knee. So while the striping was spot-on authentic, the cut wasn't.

There's also an eBay store that sells some random NFL socks. I got a pair of Browns' white 'leg warmer' type socks from there (the ones that Josh Cribbs wears on his forearms at times). Last time I checked there, they had a pair of striped brown socks, but they were the old model with the thin brown line between the orange and white stripes. I'd be interested if there was a link to buy NFL socks, BBTV.

I checked my bookmarks at work, and on both of my PCs at home and came up empty. I actually searched for over a half hour late last night after getting home from the Phillies game. I'm certain that I remember Paul posting a link (I don't think it was the same link that Sodboy posted... but it was a while ago.)

Archived