Top 10 Favorite Sports Logos

A-Train

In case you were wondering, here are the logos this crackhead selected:

ulzqc7eqn03te56yy76rek6gw.gifvnic1mw288ur4gqm3y3vy5vsu.gif5451.gif86liul9vxxfapth3dt9z3cx6b.gif16.gif5614.gif5858.gif8.gif1.gifogouihgcfcycg1mhymfjhnzwf.gif

So, obviously this person has a sense of humor. These are some pretty terrible logos. Nashville's old tertiary? An incomplete Nuggets logo? The Thrashers? The Buttered Biscuits?? The ORLANDO THUNDER!?? The list just keeps getting worse... And I doubt this person actually likes any of these logos. He or she is obviously doing it to be weird, which is cool... I guess?

AnaheimGrungeSigv2.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, obviously this person has a sense of humor. These are some pretty terrible logos. Nashville's old tertiary? An incomplete Nuggets logo? The Thrashers? The Buttered Biscuits?? The ORLANDO THUNDER!?? The list just keeps getting worse... And I doubt this person actually likes any of these logos. He or she is obviously doing it to be weird, which is cool... I guess?

LOL I actually love the Biscuits logo and their very existance because of the ludicrous nature. When I saw this, I almost chose to put them on my list, but ended up not.

Here's my top 10 current primary logos for the 4 main sports:

1256.gif<1m01gfgeorgvbfw15fy04alujm.gif<2875.gif<3951.gif<4127.gif<5

2ioheczrkmc2ibc42c9r.gif<6144.gif<7llrs2zxi127vkqgcsvfb.gif<8slhg02hbef3j1ov4lsnwyol5o.gif<91044.gif<10

spacer.png

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived