Florida Panthers Concept

puckcool22

the florida panthers have a nice uniform set, unfortunately in the eastern conference it seems like every team has blue or red. They would have been fairly unique in their conference, but Atlanta chose a very similar scheme, although the recent light blue jerseys were different enough.

I think golden yellow jerseys could work for Florida... the panthers are gold in color, and the color of sunshine...

I also used the Push font for new numbers/letter for florida which i think worked out nicely. Please tell me what you think.

PS, i tried a shoulder logo, it makes the jersey too cluttered...

panthers5.gif

panthers6.gif

signature.gif

A little too cookie cutter for my taste. The Panthers are relatively unique in most other aspects, I'd go for a more unique alternate.

...and yes, the road's trim reminds me of Deutschland.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Gold? I see that as more of a third jersey. Try it in navy as a home color.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

I like the idea, and appreciate the effort. I would add some more red, maybe in thin stripes above and below the blue. Or rather, thinner blue around the red.

However, I dont think they are the best application for the "goldinization" of jerseys. I think the Thrasher's jerseys have more prominent yellow, and could easily swap out colors to become yellow based.

I may try that, and post in a separate thread.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Wow that is bright I need some sunglasses. IM not fan of the concept but then again I dont like the color yello so I guess im not a good judge in this matter.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Archived