Who's Hart-worthy?

Phil

Who should win the Hart Trophy  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

...and is this the first time two guys with the same first name have been up for the Hart?

Some stats to assist in your decision:

Brodeur:

Played 75 games, accumulating a 38-26-11 record with 11 shutouts. Played 4554.55 mins, had a 2.03 GAA, and save% of .917.

Iginla:

Played 81 games, scoring 41 goals, 32 assists for a total of 73 pts. Had 10 GWGs, 1 GTG, 4 SHGs and 8 PPGs. Had a +/- of +21 on a +24 team and was hit with 84 PIM.

St. Louis:

Played in 82 games, scoring 38 goals, with 56 assists and a 94 points total. Had a +/- of +35 on a +53 team. Scored 7 GWGs and 8 PPGs and 8 SHGs and was responsible for 24 PIM.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Why you'd vote Brodeur I do not know. He didn't even tak the team that far. They finished 6th afterall. I mean when you are defending Cup Champs you should be above 6th. And he certainly did miracles for him in the playoffs. St. Louis took a mediocre team and put them to #1 in the east! I mean come on! Led the league in scoring and he's a small guy too! Iggy isn't a bad choice but he's still no St. Louis.

Well Jarome Iginla hasn't had a season like he's capable of, since 2001-02, and Brodeur faces an average of like 15 shots a game. St. Louis, on the other hand, as helped change a team from luaghing stock the NHL, to Cup Contenders. St. Louis SHOULD get, if not, biggest rob of the NHL Awards.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I think that St. Louis was a greater asset to the Lightnings success than Iginla was to the Flames. I do think that Iginla deserves alot of consideration this year, but St. Louis was just that little bit better.

Side note: I really don't agree with Goalies being up for the Hart trophie. Goalies are recognized with the Vezena, and the Hart goes to Forwards and defensemen. (Just the way I always looked at it)

Archived