4-caster Frank's Weekly NFL Preview

NJTank

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do you even bother making predictions? You just look like a fool.

Um, he makes them every week. Just because he had 1 bad week doesnt make him a fool

As I said in another thread, his 52-0 prediction was nothing but a taunt. For whatever reason, he's got it out got the Jets, as if Namath shagged his mother back in the day. I bet if you tallied up all the weeks, he maybe had the Jets winning five or six. You can't take this guy seriously. I'm done reading his bullsh1t.

Yeah I agree with the 52-0 being a joke, but to be honest I would've picked the Jets to lose that much also. I just don't like them. It's tough to keep your bias out when making picks.

Well I hate the Pats more than the Jets, but the way the Jets were flapping their gums. I was expecting a repeat of the MNF Game.

First off, that is a lie. You may not like the Patriots, but you flat out disrespect the Jets any chance you get.

So just because the Jets were calling their shots and taking this game serious, you decided the Patriots were going get a shutout and drop 52 on the Jets?? GTFO.

rex-ryan.jpg

6uXNWAo.png

Well I hate the Pats more than the Jets, but the way the Jets were flapping their gums. I was expecting a repeat of the MNF Game.

First off, that is a lie. You may not like the Patriots, but you flat out disrespect the Jets any chance you get.

So just because the Jets were calling their shots and taking this game serious, you decided the Patriots were going get a shutout and drop 52 on the Jets. GTFO.

rex-ryan.jpg

I thought everyone here liked tank?

Tank isn't hated. He just doesnt know what the f-ck he's talking about, EVER.

I dont get everything wrong. I just though the Jets were talking themselves into a trap like that MNF game.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived