My college football "rebrands"

Nick21

Some quick ideas:

• I don't just dislike, but HATE the name on the helmet for Tennessee. I don't like the years either.
    I don't like the all black for Tennessee either. It just doesn't seem to jive.
    I DO like the helmet being mimicked on the wolverine for Michigan.
    Again, I hate the idea of the dates on the helmet.
    The Florida black is not a good idea.
    The F logo with the teeth is a good idea, but needs to be developed better.
    The same color shirt and pants I am not a fan of. Just my personal preference. Unless its White shirt on white pants, I just think it looks icky.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Not only that, but it's not even remotely aesthetically-appealing - was there a reason for the hockey-style shoulder yoke or the too-wide kerning on the numbers? No offense, but the quality has decreased from concept to concept. You really should take more time on them: remember, quality over quantity.

I will admit that I did rush the UCLA one.

I personally thought the UF one was my best one.

Not only that, but it's not even remotely aesthetically-appealing - was there a reason for the hockey-style shoulder yoke or the too-wide kerning on the numbers? No offense, but the quality has decreased from concept to concept. You really should take more time on them: remember, quality over quantity.

that UCLA one wasn't even worth posting

that UCLA one wasn't even worth posting

Yeah the UCLA one just doesn't work for me. I just think there is too much going on with it. No decal for the helmet. The shoulders with the white on the home and powder blue on the road makes it look too much like the Bills which I don't care for. I think the Michigan one is your best though.

3535rx3.jpg

Archived