UNC Football

JWoods077

As a Carolina fan I'm a bit conflicted - some football die hards typically don't really like argyle to be placed on the jersey...and I think most applications trying to do so look a little out of wack. That being said, I think it would be a good idea to utilize argyle throughout the athletic program because its distinctive, and quite frankly, can look great if done right. So I tried to implement the argyle in a subtle way throughout the jerseys ... here goes:

UNCJerseys_Home.png

UNCJerseys_Away.png

UNCJerseys_Alt_2.png

UNCJerseys_Alt_1.png

plmiddlesbrough.pngncaancarolina.pngligue1lyon-1.png

Could somebody please find Ja Rule so I can make sense of all this?!?! Help me Ja!!!

I think using the uniform's random and excessive stitching pattern as panels for the sublimated argyle is the wrong route to go. I don't think the sublimated argyle itself is a bad idea but I think there are better ways of incorporating it into the jersey, examples being the numbers and helmet decals you've used.

I would ditch the white helmet with blue facemask, there's just no point in having it

I agree, and I also think that having two different sets of white pants is also too much

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

Forgive me, since I'm not at all versed on this subject, but I wonder why, if argyle is being introduced into a uniform set, then one of the first steps wouldn't be to make the socks argyle. Of course, there may be a reason that I'm not aware of, but it seems like that would be an obvious direction to go, since I've rarely heard argyle being mentioned when not pertaining to the pattern being applied to socks.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Archived