Glassy Icons

crkraider22

Montreal Canadiens primary logo please while keeping the colors intact, like your Cubs logo as seen above.

Canadiens-2.png

Sorry to be a fuss, but is there a way to have one without the grainy black sports around and on the inside of the logo? The others ones came out clean and shiny.

There are two theories I have for this happening. The first is that the original logo I used was too small and became pixelated as I made it smaller. The other is that the curves of the logo don't flow well with the layer styles applied. Hopefully it is the first one.

Let me know if this one looks better, I used a bigger original image, but I can't say for sure that its better.

Canadiens2.png

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

Montreal Canadiens primary logo please while keeping the colors intact, like your Cubs logo as seen above.

Canadiens-2.png

Sorry to be a fuss, but is there a way to have one without the grainy black sports around and on the inside of the logo? The others ones came out clean and shiny.

There are two theories I have for this happening. The first is that the original logo I used was too small and became pixelated as I made it smaller. The other is that the curves of the logo don't flow well with the layer styles applied. Hopefully it is the first one.

Let me know if this one looks better, I used a bigger original image, but I can't say for sure that its better.

Canadiens2.png

No it's almost exactly the same. And I think it's your second theory, unfortunately. But besides the graniness, it's a really nice logo so I will settle with what you made for me, so it doesn't go to waste.

Canadiens-2.png

Canadiens2.png

No it's almost exactly the same. And I think it's your second theory, unfortunately. But besides the graniness, it's a really nice logo so I will settle with what you made for me, so it doesn't go to waste.

While messing around trying to fix this problem, I came up with these:

CanadiensRed.pngCanadiensBlue.png

One thing that I noticed is that when you fill the logo's background in black, the graniness goes away and the rest of the logo is perfect. Try working from there.

One thing that I noticed is that when you fill the logo's background in black, the graniness goes away and the rest of the logo is perfect. Try working from there.

I think I might have figured it out. I replaced the black drop shadow with the blue from the logo.

CanadiensBlueDrop.png

I think I might have figured it out. I replaced the black drop shadow with the blue from the logo.

CanadiensBlueDrop.png

Well thank you very much! And thanks for taking all this time to correct the flaws in my logo.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived