WHA Concept

lightning25

Well, I'm starting what might become a really long series. It's a WHA project (and I know it's been done before).

I'm also plannng on making an affiliate league.

Also, I'm having trouble making the images show up. I get an error message saying that I'm not "allowed to use that kind of image extension on this board". For reference, the image is saved in .png format and posted on ImageShack. So for now, here's a link:

WHA Logo Concept

Well, I'm starting what moght become a really long series. It's a WHA project (and I know it's been done before).

I'm also plannng on making an affiliate league.

Also, I'm having trouble making the images show up. I get an error message saying that I'm not "allowed to use that ind of image extension on this board". For reference, the image is saved in .png format and posted on ImageShack. So for now, here's a link:

WHA Logo Concept

Before doing so, you're going to have to work on that logo a bit. I feel it's a little too bland. The blue and red look fine in the oval, and the silver looks good for the player image. But, I think the oval should be outlined and the player's image should be a little more organic, because he looks choppy. The wordmark is ok, but it could use some bevel.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

As a rough draft, I like it. But, it does need work. Try vectoring it with vectormagic.

I've actually used that program before, and I'm out of free tokens. Also, I don't want to pay $7.50 a month for this(since I don't need it).

If anyone is willing to vectorize it for me, please do me a favor and do so.

But if not, I'll just post the first team.

As a rough draft, I like it. But, it does need work. Try vectoring it with vectormagic.

I've actually used that program before, and I'm out of free tokens. Also, I don't want to pay $7.50 a month for this(since I don't need it).

Just run it through the free portion of vectormagic. It will clean it up substantially and you can then save it as a .PNG instead of a .BMP - will look way better.

canada.png

Just run it through the free portion of vectormagic. It will clean it up substantially and you can then save it as a .PNG instead of a .BMP - will look way better.

I can't do that anyomore....

The free portion gives you two free vectorizations(is that a word?), and I used those up.

I can't do that anyomore....

The free portion gives you two free vectorizations(is that a word?), and I used those up.

that just means that you can't download the vector anymore... you can still take a screenshot of your logo before that point.

Honestly, I've been thinking hard and I can't come up with an idea for my life right now. Anyone have any ideas?

(and don't say anything invoolving a person. I stink at drawing people.)

Well, try and see what you can do with the words "SAINTS" and "MINNESOTA" The halo and M would be good for a shoulder logo.

Archived