The AFL Invasion of the USA

Alphabet Man

I was inspired with thebigeh's NFL in AFL jumpers thread....

So I came up with these with the help of Paint. I'll do a few USA sports teams in AFL jumpers.....give me ideas for teams though....

SAN DIEGO CHARGERS: Posts 1, 3

MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES: Posts 10, 11, 13

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS: Post 17

TRI CITY AMERICANS: Post 18

PORTLAND TRAILBLAZERS: Post 22 (Page 2)

SEATTLE MARINERS: Post 23 (Page 2)

MONTREAL CANADIENS: Post 24 (Page 2)

sandiegoafl.png?t=1288513673

I might do a few others from different sports... anything to distract me from studying for exams!

what do you like? what do you not like? any suggestions? any ideas for other teams?

Cheers

The Alphabet Man

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

You should really consider getting Photoshop or GIMP, because I like the idea you have but its so hard to really feel it when its a crappy Paint template lol.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Lights out, I don't get that comment.

It's an American sports thing - when teams perform badly and embarrass the fans enough, people start to come to games wearing paper bags over their heads. The Chargers have played miserably and embarrassingly this year, so fans would naturally be reaching for the paper bags.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Like to see your ideas for the Portland Trail Blazers, Seattle Seahawks and Seattle Mariners. If you do Western Hockey League, I would like to see how you do the Tri-City Americans.

"Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy." Benjamin Franklin

Archived