Davidson College New Logos

KCScout76

It looks more like a lynx than a wildcat.

Imagine how awesome it would be if that was the only problem here?

The primary's awful. The tertiary looks like Cincinnati felt bad for the logo set and sent over a bastardized version of their "C" logo. Maybe the most clever part is the secondary "D" logo with the claw mark though it, and even that is poorly executed, combining a traditional block letter with a modern effect. Thank God they recolored the primary and included the recolor in the identity, really makes the set for me.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

this broke a long time ago. There was another thread

Sorry if this is a retread, "The Fixer" is probably correct, but I didn't find

this topic when I did a search. Sorry, but it's worth another look.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

wedding gowns

Choosing the perfect venue is probably wedding gowns one of the hardest decisions of the whole wedding palava.

wedding dresses

When it was my time to get married as neither of us had really been to church for the 15 years we didn?t want to be hypocritical and get married in a church,wedding dresses so we made appointments at all the local hotels to see the rooms where the service would take place. Each and every one just felt like I was in a meeting room with work - there was nothing special about them at all.

wedding dresses

Where we took our vows meant alot so I wanted it to feel right?my childhood was spent going to sSunday school wedding dresses and Guides and I actually made it into the choir - so if I was going to get married in a church the Vicar i grew up with would have to do it.We visited the church and on opening the main door I could hear the wedding bells ringing - perfect!

wedding gowns

An appointment later with the vicar - who actually remembered me after 15 years and the day was booked in one wedding gowns of the most beautiful old and quaint churches in Cheshire.So my advice on this one don?t just settle for any old room - its like the first time you put ?the? dress on - the venue has to feel right too.

Know what? Afer this argument, I take back what I said. Davidson's new package rocks my socks off. Thanks qingjan.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

Archived