MLB Uni Tweaks

AnythingChicago

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you get images off the internet, and they have a different background color than the one youre going to use (like your orange Suns or gray Phoenix) I would suggest opening a new paint window, pasting it there, and changing the background color before you resize.

That's a great idea. I'll keep that in mind for my Clippers concept. Oh, and by the way, the Warriors will be the 4th team I do.

25yzwqg.png

Updated the quality a bit. The reason the home jersey collar looks weird is beacuse I had to redraw it; I accidently left a logo on top of the jersey and it split the jersey.

Any more C&C?

#1) Zoom in on the edge bits of your jerseys and stuff, and use the pencil tool to get everything cleaned up piece by piece. Yeah, it takes a while, but everyone will be glad you did it, especially yourself once you see your finished product.

#2) For your numbers, zoom in and draw using the pencil tool. Or the line tool + SHIFT to make straight lines.

#3) For your messed up collar, just copy and paste a collar from one of the other jerseys in its place, and then re-colour the replacement collar.

#4) You have a darker purple around the 4 on the back of the 2nd alt jersey. Always look carefully for things like that.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Updated the quality a bit. The reason the home jersey collar looks weird is beacuse I had to redraw it; I accidently left a logo on top of the jersey and it split the jersey.

Any more C&C?

#1) Zoom in on the edge bits of your jerseys and stuff, and use the pencil tool to get everything cleaned up piece by piece. Yeah, it takes a while, but everyone will be glad you did it, especially yourself once you see your finished product.

#2) For your numbers, zoom in and draw using the pencil tool. Or the line tool + SHIFT to make straight lines.

#3) For your messed up collar, just copy and paste a collar from one of the other jerseys in its place, and then re-colour the replacement collar.

#4) You have a darker purple around the 4 on the back of the 2nd alt jersey. Always look carefully for things like that.

OK. That's awesome advice.

25yzwqg.png

Updated. Yeah, it's not great but I promise that the Clippers will be awesome. They have a really good set for baseball. I've learned so much in one day, so I think I'll only do one more Suns update, and it'll be tomorrow. Good night, all!

25yzwqg.png

Much better than the first! You're getting somewhere.

If you'd like to make a more prominent outline on the numbers, zoom in and use the line tool to make your own. It takes a while to really get good at, but once you're good at it the end product is nice.

Keep improving, good luck.

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

You don't have to go anywhere from the Clippers concept to this one.

lakersconcept.png

Now, I understand that bi-sportal ( :blink: ) concepts are not very creative, which is probably why I have not been getting much feedback. I would like to turn this thread into an MLB Uni Tweaks concept, but I need your opinion. I have created a poll.

Please give some C&C!!!!!

25yzwqg.png

OK, so I'm going to change the title of this thread and begin on the new concept if the votes stand by the time the clock strikes 7:30.

But for the time being, could I please get some Clips and Lakers C&C so I know I'm not doing too terrible?

25yzwqg.png

Alright, could someone please comment/criticize this latest concept? I know they aren't the best, and your afraid to tell me how bad it is. But I need to know what I'm doing wrong before I can go on making concepts. Please? I spend a lot of time on these. I feel like I'm talking to myself...

25yzwqg.png

Your basketball concepts aren't BAD, they just aren't that original. You basically took the wordmark and numbers, put them on a baseball jersey, and filled in the striping. I feel like you could do more with an MLB redesign, so I would drop the NBA to baseball part.

Your basketball concepts aren't BAD, they just aren't that original. You basically took the wordmark and numbers, put them on a baseball jersey, and filled in the striping. I feel like you could do more with an MLB redesign, so I would drop the NBA to baseball part.

Yep, that's what I'm doing.

25yzwqg.png

Archived