7 More Concepts..

AAO

The Celtics Logo looks very interesting...you should work on that a little more and re-post it.

Spoiler

New York Rangers. Stanley Cup Champions - 1928, 1933, 1940, 1994. Saskatchewan. Cold. 1905-2022.

Once again, solid work (looking past the ms paint)...

I LOVE your Miami Heat logo (simple change from their current)... which is like hell freezing over, b/c I've never said "love" and "Heat" in the same sentence without "to hate" in between. Good job with that lol

Your Magic idea is interesting and I'd really like to see it grow in Illustrator.

Sixers - Interesting idea, I like the use of the Liberty Bell... but it seems a little too School House Rock-ish for my taste. I would say dump the gold (if that color is supposed to be gold) and try and work with a red/white/blue sort of deal... I just find that those colors work best with the whole scheme of things for the Philadelphia 76ers.

Nuggets - I like it, but I don't. I don't know what about it bothers me... maybe it's the mountains being far bigger than the text, or the shape of the bottom... something bothers me... but it's a nice foundation to build on.

You've got skill, I think that's obvious through your work... I really see huge potential, although I think you should work on your jersey designs... you've got great ideas and work on the logos, but the jersey design (template aside) need work (not all, just in general).

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

Well, let me say this about the Celtics concept.

Don't like it one bit.

If it ain't broke, don't fix the uniform.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

thanks for the feedback guys, i appreciate it, and if you look on my other post, titled finally...my concepts, youll see that Gmac has cleaned up my spurs concept...you should take a look he did a good job making it clearer. i'm still making more concepts, its just in order to post them i have to take off a few that are already up since angelfire only allows 20 mb in their free program....

i'm still making more concepts, its just in order to post them i have to take off a few that are already up since angelfire only allows 20 mb in their free program....

Don't bother taking them down, just use a different webshell. Use something like geocities or tripod perhaps (I use both, just as alternates for one another) or even go with photobucket.com (free remote hosting goodness). No sense in constantly replacing your concepts on one shell.

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

Archived