paynomind

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Voting is closed.

Tabulating votes.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

[deep booming announcer voice]

13 entries were submitted.

35 total people voted.

7 of the entries received points in double digits. 3rd 4th, and 5th place were each separated by one single point.

So, ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, the spring 2004 PayNoMindBender medal winners...

In third place, taking home thebronze medal, sporting 22 points... is the most obscure 90's goaltender on the boards? he also wins the awardless, 'logo-with-the-most-hidden-meaning' ?your very own, Hrrrrrrrivnak!

hstar.jpgmindbend_b.jpg

The silver medal for second place goes to a designer who pulled out all the stops and came with the thunder, showing us what some say is his best logo to date. For his 26 points, congratulations and the silver medal go to? Zoooooone Raaaaaaaanger!

zoneranger-64.gifmindbend_s.jpg

In a hard fought victory over many worthy competitors, 65 points were racked up by our gold medal winner. Drawing inspiration both from his home city and previous Olympic logos, he displayed a fine command of both the clean and the artistic design styles, and brought forth his gold medal winning design, despite his inability to vote in the contest he entered. The gold goes to? PuckGuuuuuuy!

sharks1-sm.gifmindbend_g.jpg

[/deep booming announcer voice]

I?d like to thank all 10-11 folks who entered this contest, I think the entries were all of great quality, and obviously a lot of thought was put into each one. The large number of votes is another sign people enjoyed this contest, and all of your work.

I look forward to seeing everyone?s contributions to WiB?s great Logolympiad, and we here at PayNoMindBender headquarters will see you next season for another great contest.

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Words fail me.....Thanks to everyone involved! :D

Zone you really did deserve a medal in this one, it truly was your best logo-to-date. You've worked hard all the time and deserve this recognition! Congrats! Also a big congratulations to Hrivnak and PuckGuy!

Proud to have run a successful contest.

Thanks everyone!

ΓΔΒ!

Archived