Colorado Buffaloes

TalktoChuck

I agree on the white pants option, it just doesn't look good and doesn't make sense with CU's uniforms. It's like the Colts slapping the grey facemask on their helmets a couple years ago.

Agreed about the white pants. CU doesn't need 'em unless it's part of a throwback or maybe matches the sleeve striping. But plain white pants don't work for me.

I agree about the white pants. It throws off the color balance and just doesn't look good.

Eric Bieniemy would approve of these.

That's the guy I'm pulling for to get the job. While no one can dispute that Bill McCartney is a great coach, it's been almost two decades since he's coached at the collegiate level, the athletic department at CU is completely different from when he left, and I feel it would be a bad decision to bring him back. But, I would love to see Coach Mac back with CU football in some way, just not as the coach.

Any way the Pac-12 logo can make its way to the gold sleeve stripe, just like they did with the old Big 8 logo? Would that be too awkward, maybe?

I didn't think of that. Although, ir might look a bit awkward with the shape of the Pac-12 shield.

jNTsTyQ.png

Updated above.

-New numbers.

-White pants. (Don't like the look of them though)

-Displaying all uniform options.

I envisioned a slight tweak to this classic by just adding a hint of silver...on the home jersey switch the colorado and white northwestern stripes to silver...on the white jersey switch the gold northwestern stripe to silver and swap the gold outline on the numbers with silver...would love to see that mocked up.

I think this is a good call. I am pretty sure this set comes back as full-time. The throwbacks seem to be the home jerseys now (they wore them again today). They look really good. The jerseys look almost the same as yours (not sure if youve seen them yet). I think yours contain some nice modifications and updates to "modernize" it a little.

107038881.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E6BDE4F32A4D3A1A464142D380B887BDACE207359EBBEFB2D0

Great call on these, I think these will be worn next year, and look damn good.

RockiesSig.png

I think this is a good call. I am pretty sure this set comes back as full-time. The throwbacks seem to be the home jerseys now (they wore them again today). They look really good. The jerseys look almost the same as yours (not sure if youve seen them yet). I think yours contain some nice modifications and updates to "modernize" it a little.

Yeah, I've seen them. They were the inspiration for the concept.

Now that I think about it, have they even worn the non-throwbacks at home once this year? Does anybody know?

No, I don't think they have. When they announced they were going to wear the throwbacks, they said it was going to be for every home game.

Thanks for all the comments guys. Glad to see this was so well received.

jNTsTyQ.png

Archived