Colorado Buffaloes

TalktoChuck

With the recent dismissal of Dan Hawkins from the Colorado football program, I believe it's time for a new look. There are a couple names flying around concerning the vacancy, and one of those is Bill McCartney. He was the Buffs coach during their National Championship era. While I don't think it would be a wise decision for either party to bring back coach Mac, he seems to be the most popular choice around Colorado. So I decided to update their look from the NC era.

Colorado1.gif

Colorado2.gif

Colorado3.gif

jNTsTyQ.png

I disagree about the white pants. Gold and black look great together. If you're planning on using the white paints with the white jerseys...horrible look. The white-on-white rarely looks good to me.

Set looks great. I always thought the Stewart/Westbrook-era uniforms were some of the best in college football at the time. These look a lot like the set you did.

Orange903.jpg

1991_Savatar_p188_2_web_t_w600_h1200.jpg

87Redskins.png

Not too shabby, although personally, I'd like to see it updated just a little bit more. I'd add TV numbers to the set and maybe an alternate set of white pants that includes striping. I would probably give the jersey font and numbers an italicized look or otherwise stylize them just a hair to sort of bring it "current" while keeping the throwback style.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Those are great. Colorado should go back to these instead of the schlock they wear currently.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

I like this, the only thing that bothers me is the numbers, they got that real soft, rounded off look like the Vikings, cant stand that for some reason lol.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Sharp! Always like the buffs uni's and these are the best of what they did. How about a sky blue throwback?

The sky blue era should never be returned to, IMO, not even for a single-game throwback.

This concept looks great. Much better than what they actually wear.

They have actually been wearing a uniform much like these at home this season. It is only the black ones though for the anniversary of the 1990 team. I would love to see them stick with the style next season and make it both home and away.

Mhockeyavatar-1.jpgMRink.jpgMhockeyavatarmaize-1.jpg

Updated above.

-New numbers.

-White pants. (Don't like the look of them though)

-Displaying all uniform options.

I agree on the white pants option, it just doesn't look good and doesn't make sense with CU's uniforms. It's like the Colts slapping the grey facemask on their helmets a couple years ago.

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

Updated above.

-New numbers.

-White pants. (Don't like the look of them though)

-Displaying all uniform options.

I agree on the white pants option, it just doesn't look good and doesn't make sense with CU's uniforms. It's like the Colts slapping the grey facemask on their helmets a couple years ago.

johnny-unitas1.jpg

Agreed about the white pants. CU doesn't need 'em unless it's part of a throwback or maybe matches the sleeve striping. But plain white pants don't work for me.

UyDgMWP.jpg

Archived