Raysox's NFL Pro Combat

raysox

I wouldn't exactly call this consistent.

Check out the stripes on the white pants, compared to the stripes on the white sleeves. I think they should match (like the stripes on the Navy pants/sleeves).

Also, I would make the socks red to avoid the almost-leotard look; it would also balance out with the red helmet.

I actually like the shoulder yokes there too, they add some personality to an otherwise dull and boring look.

Wow, i messed that up. It should be fixed now.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't exactly call this consistent.

Check out the stripes on the white pants, compared to the stripes on the white sleeves. I think they should match (like the stripes on the Navy pants/sleeves).

Also, I would make the socks red to avoid the almost-leotard look; it would also balance out with the red helmet.

I actually like the shoulder yokes there too, they add some personality to an otherwise dull and boring look.

Wow, i messed that up. It should be fixed now.

Not a problem. I can't say I'd be too disappointed if Nike took the route you've taken with most of these teams. Great job.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

That chiefs jersey is awesome and i love what you did with the yellow outline but i could not stand anything like this on the chiefs.

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

Archived