Jacksonville Jaguars Concept

JY5000

Because of the jags, I now love the color teal, and I'm totally with Wayne Weaver about how it needs to be more present on the uniforms. I appreciate the simplicity of this design and all, but you gotta have some teal on there. Seeing the spots on the sleeves reminded me of this concept they put in the paper in Jax sptpromo_uglyjags1_815.jpg

I like yours better but either way I'm not into the spots

the black jerseys need more teal since there is none in them right now. also, the jaguar spots on the sleeves just dont work for me. it just seems very out of place on a uniform. i think of leopard skin coats worn by people like cruella deville and stuff like that.

Maybe your not use to seeing spots, I think it's a really cool and original. I mean if same rules applied then the Bengals should drop their stripes and leave it to Tony the Tiger. Also I HATE the teal on the Jags from the beginning. I know something we can really nitpick is the "teal tongue" on the jaguar. I just added teal to the unis out of tradition and familiarity but if it was up to me the colors would be black, white, and gold. Drop the teal

Jaguar spots CAN be done- but they MUST be done right.

I'd suggest a sublimated spot pattern as a texture for the numbers perhaps? Or maybe on a leg stripe? But I would say that you'd want them to be close in color. Instead of a gold-black spot pattern, maybe a slate-black or a teal-bluish teal. That way they're present, but not overbearing.

Otherwise... yeah Cruella De Vil in a Victoria's Secret store.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Those are alot better but im not loving the helmet and i realize this is just a concept but in the NFL teams cant have 4 different jerseys so...

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

Archived