Cheap Jersey Retailers Online

Bobcat79

I'm looking to get my mom a Steelers jersey or some other form of merchandise for Christmas this year, but of course would like to do it cheaply. I'm not concerned with authenticity. Replica or fake jerseys are okay in her book, I know that for a fact, and she already has a replica Roethlisberger one anyhow.

I remember seeing a thread here about bargains found at TJ Maxx/Marshall's, but also recall seeing something about Chinese jerseys that have marked mistakes on them either in the stitching or font, something like that. Without further ado, then...

I found this website selling a Heath Miller jersey ("authentic") for only $21 plus shipping. Now, have any of you ever used a site like this to actually buy a jersey, even if something's a little off (from what I can tell the name on the back isn't the right font and it's probably embroidered differently)? Or are sites like this a total scam? Same type of deal here.

Thanks for any suggestions or warnings. I can always make a trip down to the Steeler Store if need be. It's just nice to save money when you're in college if possible. :blink:

OhioBobcatsSquareSig.pngPittSquareSig2.pngOregonStateVintageSquareSig.pngve26tk.png

Images thanks to TornadoGTS

I guess by "authentic" I mean "can I pay with PayPal and actually have a jersey sent to me?" Not that anyone here would know that for sure, unless you've all dealt with these particular sites before.

Also I need these in a 3X so I'm not sure if TJ Maxx or Marshall's carries that large of a size. I'm attempting to do this in semi-secret, as well, and I have no car to get to those places. Online is seeming to be my best bet.

This helps, though. It might be worth a shot. :)

OhioBobcatsSquareSig.pngPittSquareSig2.pngOregonStateVintageSquareSig.pngve26tk.png

^Yes, you can cheat "Joe Public" but.. their headquarters are in China but they don't seem to cheat you on payment options. I've come very close to getting scammed on Craigslist because of people asking for only Western Union money transfers, etc. yet these sites don't seem to demand that.

Yeah, I know, don't give me the double facepalm crap. I'm merely curious and was wondering if people HAD, somehow, had any luck with sites like this. Always better to ask than to not ask...

Hmmm. I should probably just drop the topic. I'll see what else I can find, though.

The T.J. Maxx/Marshall's tip offs are GREAT though, guys, at least when it comes to guaranteeing service. Thank you all. Too bad they're few and far between around here!

Maybe the better description would have been "licensed" vs. "bootleg". The Chinese jerseys are almost certainly knock-offs. The TJ Maxx / Wal-Mart jerseys are licensed jerseys that the lowest tier on their price scale (all screen printed vs screened onto twill vs full twill).

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

I wouldn't buy an authentic jersey for a woman....the numbers on the front will be uncomfortable for her chesticles. Go with a screen printed replica.

My local Marshalls has a ton of Hines Ward Jerseys in black, you might be lucky too. PM me if you want me to pick one up for you and mail it out with you paying via Paypal.

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

Ah, okay, I know there a ton of different terms and styles regarding "on field," "authentic," "game worn," "screen printed," etc. For example I own a stitched authentic Roethlisberger home jersey, but a screen-printed away Polamalu jersey.

Great point about the boobs, tubby34, haha. I always wear a thicker shirt under my stitched Big Beg jersey for the same reason. It hurts!

Today I went to Marshall's with my dad. No dice. They were out of every single type of jersey save for kids' Polamalu ones. I'm running out of time! My chiropractor happens to know a guy who buys from cheap websites like the ones I mentioned earlier, so if he doesn't get back to me soon, and if I don't win the bid I placed for a $30 jersey on eBay, I'll get back to you. Thanks. :)

Archived