Lebron Just Keeps on Stroking His Ego

Magnus

Who's leading the ego-driven race in the sports world?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

At first I thought the title said "Eggo" and not "Ego" and wondered if LeBron had joined the Maple Leafs.

There wouldn't be any fun in that. Cleveland doesn't have a NHL team :P

You know I just posted that so I could put this and its still on topic:

jhcga.gif

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

I just wish people were as willing to hold people in the corporate world to the same standards that we hold athletes when affixing the label of "spoiled crybaby."

We are.

Maybe in some circles, but I definitely don't hear as much "they don't deserve their money" sentiment hurled towards businessmen as there is towards athletes. The latter is often assumed to have "earned" their salary by being "shrewd" and "go-getters."

I just wish people were as willing to hold people in the corporate world to the same standards that we hold athletes when affixing the label of "spoiled crybaby."

We are.

Maybe in some circles, but I definitely don't hear as much "they don't deserve their money" sentiment hurled towards businessmen as there is towards athletes. The latter is often assumed to have "earned" their salary by being "shrewd" and "go-getters."

I don't have a problem with people earning large sums of money. If you can do that legally, regardless of what your profession is, good for you. I think the problem here is the flaunting of wealth. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you necessarily should.

During the worst economic downturn in centuries would be the time to show a little awareness of the world around you and keep a low profile in regards to your wealth.

We are.

I don't have a problem with people earning large sums of money. If you can do that legally, regardless of what your profession is, good for you. I think the problem here is the flaunting of wealth. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you necessarily should.

During the worst economic downturn in centuries would be the time to show a little awareness of the world around you and keep a low profile in regards to your wealth.

Definitely DONT do this and take a picture of it, MIKE COMMODORE:

ept_sports_nhl_experts-119314061-1224481023.jpg?ymPTVrADTxjCmHuM

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

This is an entertainer, a multi-million dollar athlete. What disturbs me more are these "fundraisers" that politicians put on to hear them blow lies out of their backsides telling the people who blindly pay these "fundraisers" what they want to hear and not telling them the truth that the politician is pocketing the money from the event and that politicians have the biggest egos and are doing nothing at all. That's more of a problem than someone paying to go to LeBron's party. LeBron's not lying to you about how he's going to improve your life and the country.

You can talk about the people who surround him... like Maverick Carter and World Wide Wes... but at what point do you say "Hey, he is 25 years old!" Just because he says "humble" 14 times per minute in every interview, doesn't mean he is actually humble. I'm fairly certain he can't define, any less spell humble. The guy is obsessed with being in rap videos and on richest athlete lists - with his ultimate goal to be the richest athlete ever. Those are the words from his mouth. The guy has put out a baby furniture line.

Now... sure, I don't think he can actually think up ALL of these crazy ideas by himself, but he does agree to them. He does promote them. He does attach his name to them.

When he made his comments about the league should contract, I actually thought his ego had grown so large that it actually started to eat itself... I was wrong. I think some people are still mesmerized by this guy. Despite his ego and general dis-concern for anyone other than himself, people still ride his pole.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

ESTONES doesn't like LeBron James. Who knew?

I know I know... its gotta be a Cleveland thing. Forgot.

Anyway... I dislike him more and more for all the crap he is doing, arrogant and sense of entitlement to everything. Fans will always be bitter when players sign with different teams or what have you... but his arrogance and how every week he says something that is more bone-headed than the week before is really just adding more and more fuel. He just can't seem to get out of his own way... Just like Favre, just like Bonds... It's funny, but it just gets to the point where I can't believe we still give these guys face time.

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

It's funny, but it just gets to the point where I can't believe we still give these guys face time.

But you're the one who made the thread about him.

What have you been reading? Did you happen to look over the 2 pages of this thread or even the title of said thread? Yikes.

It's funny, but it just gets to the point where I can't believe we still give these guys face time.

But you're the one who made the thread about him.

What have you been reading? Did you happen to look over the 2 pages of this thread or even the title of said thread? Yikes.

You're right I didn't pay attention to who started the thread.

1zqy8ok.gif

Archived